Thursday, October 4, 2012

Child of mine

Kennedy came into my room bright and early in the morning
You can tell how early because she still has sleep eyes
She informed me that she was dressed and ready for school and this is what she was going to wear
We had a softball game the other night
She had been sick (on Chris's bday) and it was cold
So I got her a hot chocolate and put 12 layers on her
On the way to the game she said
"Mom I have a frog in my throat. But the hot chocolate cut off its head. So its split open like this (she makes the motions with her hands) bu its body is still stuck in there wiggling (again motions with her hands) I need more hot chocolate to get rid of the rest of its body"
And the rest of the night told everyone she had a frog but its head was cut off

1 comment:

The Triplett Family said...

What a character! It's amazing what kids come up with, must have been dang good hot chocolate.