Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall shooting

This weekend was my first deer widows weekend ever!!
It was kind of strange and the most time Chris and I have spent apart since we really started dating
I already had got my deer and had to work overtime so I stayed home and let the boys go
Kennedy and I sure kept busy!!
Peanut crashed out on the couch all hidden in her blankets
Liz, Zack, the kids and I all went shooting
We had a lot of fun as usual
I hadn't hung out with my brother from another mother in a long time
The hills were alive with fall colors
Kennedy had to wait her turn to shoot Kinlies .22 and she wasnt happy about it!
But mom I want to shoot!!!
Of course she wanted Uncle Zack to help her shoot and not mom
We had a few quick shoot competitions
A few distance ones
Then I had Zack throw some water bottles in the air for me to see if I could hit them with my .22 pistol
I did!! 
I was so surprised

No comments: