Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Crafts, Wedding Dresses, Field Trips and a moose

Kennedy and Parker went on a field trip to the Brigham City Fire Station
Kennedy was SO excited for a week prior
She kept asking when she got to go to where Daddy Chris and Grandpa Todd worked at
Their preschool walked over there and Elysha went along to help watch kids
Kennedy got to try on some turn outs and was pretty  happy
Hunter came up to spend the weekend with us before the boys left for deer camp
We painted pumpkins while Chris was at fire drill one night

The next day was Auntie Jessie's DayCare
I had Kinlie and Rylee so they got to paint pumpkins too
I made wood crafts I have had since two years ago at least that I never did
Kennedy and I also made homemade laundry detergent
One place I read about said if you microwave the bar of soap you can shred it with your hands instead of having to grate it..
totally works!!!
Oh yeah..
and these two girlies came with me to try on wedding dresses
I found an awesome rental place online
This lady runs it out of her home
She was so sweet and it was so much fun trying on dresses
I highly recommend her if you're looking to rent!!!
Oh yeah and I FOUND THE DRESS :)
Now only if April can get here fast enough!
We also finished up the elk hunt with out any elk
We went up the last day just to see if we could find anything
Saw a lot of bull moose
This one was SO close to us but phone pictures dont make it look like that
He was coming down to a pond to drink
Saw us and took off up the hill
Chris and Hunter were trying to get his attention to get him to stop with no luck
Kennedy did her bull moose call and he stopped DEAD in his tracks, TURNED and looked at her

No comments: