Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Friday

Thanksgiving we went to Chris's grandparents house
Stuffed ourselves with amazing food
Took family pictures
Visited my dad at the station
Took him some pies
And hung out at home cuddled up on the couch watching movies
Friday morning Chris went to the pheasant club with my dad
He's learning how to use my dads dogs and guide up there
Kennedy and I went Black Friday shopping with Jana, Todd and Hunter
Kennedy was so excited ha
We went to Cal Ranch.. hardly and people
Sportsmans warehouse.. hardly any people
Had to stop at Target so Grandma and Grandpa could get Kennedy a movie to watch in the Caddy.. shes spoiled
Me and Janna
Kennedy watching Barbie as Rapunzel and Hunter out as we head to Morgan
We went to Larrys Spring Chicken Inn for breakfast then waited for Browning to open
Browning had the most mayhem out of all the places we went and it still wasnt bad
I got the things I needed for Chris there and we were done by 1030!
We all went and took a nap then went out duck hunting
SOMEONE .. or SOME TWO I should say spoiled me and got me an early birthday present.. that I had to use now.. for duck hunting
I got a nice new Dirty Bird Browning duck coat.. so of course we had to try it out
Kennedy wanted to stay with Grandma Jana so the boys and I went
Todd, Hunter, and Chris
Hunter went off one way
Chris walked off another
Todd and I stayed at the boat
It was DEAD
Nothing was flying at all
However the sunset was gorgeous though
I drove us home off into the sunset
Seriously look at those colors
Arent they amazing
The water was as smooth as glass 
They reflected off them perfectly
After that it was time to go to my dads
Give him his bday present
Eat some dinner
Go home and set up our tree

Yay for our very first Christmas Tree!
Kennedy hung out ONE ornament on there
It was one Hailey gave us last year and Kennedy has treasured

No comments: