Monday, November 5, 2012

My southern belle

Last night when I got home from work Kennedy was a cowgirl
She was walking around the house talking with an accent and it was the funniest dang thing Ive heard
She sounded a lot more like a southern belle with a soft drawl
She wore her wedding ring, carrying her princess mirror that she was pretending was her cowgirl mirror, and her beach hat...which at the time was a cowgirl hat

We needed to run to the store last night and of course I let her go out wearing all that
On the way home she pipes up out of the back seat
"MOM! This is RIDICULOUS!!! We have passed two houses with blow up turkeys in the front yard. They look the same and its confusing me making me think they are the same houses!"
I laughed at her and said I don't know what to do with you sometimes Kennedy
She replied "good grief" and put her hand on her forehead
She is too much

I went in to wake her up for the morning and she had stuffed her cat under her shirt and was sleeping with it all cuddled up

Oh and Thursday.. the day after Halloween mom left again
She was sent to Trenton NJ to start with
Not sure where shes' specifically at.. but in that area
She has said that the devastation there is worse than when she went down for Katrina
So that means 2 things..
1- She will probably be gone quite a while
2-This blog is going to go back to the random updates to keep her in the loop of whats happening at home so enjoy!

No comments: