Friday, November 9, 2012

DU and glitter

Last weekend I went to my first Ducks Unlimited Banquet
Chris and his dad are big into it
Jana, Todd, Hunter, Chris and I all went
Chris normally buys a lot of pictures
This year he wasn't hardly bidding on anything
A picture came up he had wanted and he didn't even try
He was standing behind me helping then with the auction
When we first got there we were looking around at all the stuff they had for raffle and auction
I saw a Henry lever action .22 and said I want that!
I love lever actions and I love .22's
I didnt even think anything of it when it came up for bid
One of our other friends were bidding on it and I couldnt see Chris behind me
I had NO CLUE he bought it until they closed the bid and he said what his number was
I turned around and there he was just a smiling
He brought over the receipt and said here's your gun babe
We went up yesterday and picked it up from the Neal's Guns in Smithfield who donated it to the raffle
I got bored today...
and Pinterest damn you..
It got me started on some projects
This is how to sum it up pretty much!!!
I made my antlers from last year all girly
The rack itself is actually covered in glitter its just hard to tell
The bottom has a lot of glitter and it lightens up as you go up
Its silver underneath with pink on top
Um I also was left unsupervised with a FULL can of spray paint
I couldnt help myself!
I really have been wanting to do our spare half bathroom in GLITTER
So I started and glittered and painted our toilet seat
Yeah I did
I saw an awesome pict on Pinterest and decided it was time!
I need to do a second coat on it but its kinda cool
Also painted a mason jar to hold toothbrushes
Painted the light switch covers in paint and put a clear coat of GLOW IN THE DARK pain!!!
And painted the trash can too lol

No comments: