Sunday, November 18, 2012

cranberrys, turkeys and pheasants

Chris and Dad went to go guide up at the club
They had all the birds set out already and the client no showed
So they had to go shoot them all dang it :)
Ive been getting so excited for Thanksgiving and getting everything ready to cook
I made two types of cranberry sauce the other day
One with jalapenos and one with out
Added a little limon run for flavoring
Ended up with a good spice
I couldn't wait to try it so I baked some pheasant breasts up, made some rolls, stuffing and green beans
It was fabulous and curbed my craving for Thanksgiving food for a week or so
Kennedy made these cute crafts at preschool
The turkey asked what she was thankful for..
her answer was preschool
Parkers was snails..
And I got Kinlie all cute and ready for school pictures
Shes getting so big@

No comments: