Sunday, April 20, 2014

1 year- April 13,2014

April 13 was our 1 year anniversary.
One year since we said our I do's
One year since we had our cake
 Since we signed our papers to make it official

 One year since we toasted to our marriage
Oh what a year! I cant wait for so many more to come.  That Saturday night Todd and Jana offered to watch Kennedy and we went out to dinner. We used some gift cards we got at the wedding lol! That Sunday night was cake time! Our wedding cake had 3 flavors. Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry.
I didnt want to save a whole huge chunk so I cut off a section of each flavor,stuck it in Tupperware and put it in the freezer. I mean you only get one 1st year anniversary so that means you only have to eat the cake once again.. and I told Chris we HAVE TO.
 The cake actually held really well and wasnt nasty. It stayed moist. The frosting was still good too. Kennedy was way excited she got to eat some too.

 I think Chris forgot we were a year ahead. He pretended to take a bite with his fingers and smeared it all over my face. He said thats what I thought we were supposed to do.. ya sure you did!
Happy Anniversary Honey! Even if you did get cake down my bra.

No comments: