Sunday, April 27, 2014

Week 17- Miss K's adventures, tree swing and muddy mess

Monday after they left East Canyon Todd and Jana headed down to go pick up their new trailer. I spent Monday night helping pack stuff into it while Chris was mowing lawns. Both the parents new trailers are pretty sweet!
 Kennedys been loving on the chicks.
 The other day she walked downstairs like this and I about died. I started laughing so hard I couldnt help it. All I could see was Peggy Bundy. She even walked like her in those heels. She asked if she could wear it for the rest of the day inside.
 I got a little wild hair and decided to start projecting one day. I had been thinking about this idea for a while and finally decided to just do it. 
 Kennedys new tree swing! 
 She tried a sweet mango california roll the other day and loved it. She kept asking me "Mom can I have some more of that sushi stuff??" She has been stocking up for a growth spurt I think because the last two weeks she has eaten everything in sight.
 This week we had some high winds and nasty dirty rain come in. The skies were so gross

 On Wednesday this hot guy asked me out to lunch :) I love it when he does that! We went to Lucky Slice when I got off work.
 Saturday we had great plans. I had bought tickets to the X12 nitro hill climbs and had been waiting weeks to go. Well Saturday was a HUGE rainstorm. Bad. We thought about going out still but it was COLD, RAINY AND SNOWING... we still thought about it some more and found out it was horribly muddy too. Trucks were getting stuck just trying to park, half the bikes werent running the hill etc so we decided to just stay home and stay dry. I was pretty bummed! You cant even see a few blocks east of our house! There are supposed to be mountains there
So instead we took a nap.. 

hung out.. worked on the chicken coop..
Todd and Jana invited us out for dinner for Janas birthday. Ash, Derek and Rybug were there too. We went to Bellas and Chris was so sweet to tell them it was her birthday. If he goes missing you will know who to look at... 
After dinner we went back home and worked outside some more. It was still raining just a light mist though. Kennedy and Rue played in the mud puddles. Thankfully I made her put on her rain boots first! Rue was jumping in the puddles with her. It was so cute!




 Then they played king of the mountain til it was bath time-for them both!!

No comments: