Sunday, April 13, 2014

Jazz Game

Tuesday as I was headed home from work I got a phone call from Todd.. He said his work just gave him 4 tickets to the Jazz Game that night and wanted to know if Chris and I wanted to double date. Heck yes! We had no clue where the seats were. They were waiting for us in Will Call. Everyone hurried home from work. We changed and headed to SLC. We ate dinner at Crown Burger.. AMAZING. I want a bacon cheeseburger now please... and walked over to the game. They were giving away tshirts that night when we walked in. We each got one and gave them to K for pj shirts. Our tickets were on row 18! We were really surprised they were that sweet.
 They didnt really play that great but we had fun!



 My silly hubby and his beating sticks

It was a pretty fun spur of the moment date night! Thanks!

No comments: