Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 22- Mowing, Irrigation, Kindergarten Graduation and Weekend with Grandma JaNeale

Chris was doing his weekly mowing jobs. He was working on his parents lawn. Kennedy and I were there. She grabbed a toy mower and started following him around...well trying. His long legs move pretty fast! She said she wanted to be just like daddy when she grew up. She was even going to learn to mow like he does (hes VERY particular about how you mow) She started explaining about how you have to do it one piece at a time and how your lines have to look. It was so cute.


Liz sent me a text from Koree that says "I miss my Auntie" and this picture
How could I resist her face!! Went up there and I got some snuggle time with her. It didnt take long before she was asleep. 
Miss K has been up to it again.. She was playing in her room and somehow got melted chocolate, mixed it with red gatorade and moon sand....and got it all over her tan carpet upstairs. Shes so lucky it came out with the carpet cleaner for the most part. 
But our spunky peanut earned this
 AND she graduated kindergarten!!!!!!!! Dang shes growing up
Last day of school
First day and last day



 I made my very first sugar scrub this week. It was so easy and so wonderful. My skin was so soft
We were getting ready to go out of town for an archery shoot this weekend. Chris worked on getting our arrows all ready just in case we needed a bunch
 Zack showed up at our house with two pairs of old boots. He told me he found this idea on Pinterest and I needed to use them as planters. It was the perfect place for my Mothers Day calla lillies. Chris loved it because it added color to the porch.. seriously what am I gonna do with these boys!
I cut and put inserts in my very first arrows with moms help. It wasnt as hard as I thought it was going to be!
Pretty much right as we were leaving town on Friday we got irrigation. We had 8 hours worth this time (the lady who gives us her run off also gets someone elses run off a full turn ahead of hers too) So there was a ton of water! This is the first real irrigation we have really had. Our backyard was flooded. Like crazy. He put in a little pump and was pumping water to the front yard to get that and making water trenches in the backyard. I was cracking up because he was out there in his swim trunks and muck boots
 Rue loved having the backyard full of water. She was jumping and playing in all she could

 While we were away for the weekend, Kennedy spent it with Grandma JaNeale. She had a blast. She looks forward to this weekend each year. Grandma and Grandpa filled up their hot tub for her and turned it on low so it was just warm. She spent all day every day 'swimming' in it.
 They also took a few jeep rides. Kennedy loves riding in the Jeep when its topless
She had a great weekend! Thanks for having her

No comments: