Sunday, June 8, 2014

Week 23- Kennedys job,Sprinkler time, softball, Hunters Graduation and Salmon fry

Kennedy has had a job this last week and a half. She has taken it very seriously. Our friends were out of town and she had to water their horses. She was worried about it weeks before wanting to make sure she didnt forget her start day. 
 She also has made sure to give each horse attention


We had to go up to my parents house so Chris and Kyle could help my dad do a major project on his truck
 Kennedy and Kinlie picked bag fulls of strawberries. I took their picture and Kennedy said "Make sure you put that on ksl.com and say these girls have strawberries for sale!" 
 It was coloring time too. 
I got to snuggle sweet baby Koree. She has been giving her mom a hard time lately not letting anyone hold her, constantly fussing...except for me. She is completely content when I hold her and usually goes right to sleep.
 Its been HOT lately. Patches of our grass have randomly been starting to die. I spot watered with the sprinkler the other day for two purposes. First was for the grass, second was for Kennedy to play in the sprinklers.

 Rue hung out with me on the front steps
 Then when we moved the sprinkler to the backyard she had to play



 Our softball team has started playing a little bit better. We are halfway through our season
My cute hubby up to bat
 Chris pitching



 Thursday Hunter, Chris's little brother, graduated from High School. He attended Taylorsville High and their ceremony was at the Hunstman Center in Salt Lake. Rylee had to sit with Kendy of course!


 It was SOOO hot and sunny outside. We couldnt even hardly see for pictures
 Jana Hunter and Todd (his dad)
 JaNeale (his mom) Hunter and Jimmy
 Derek, Ash, Ry, Hunter, Me, Kennedy and Chris.
Congrats Hunter!
I cant help it I love how handsome Chris looks in this picture. His wife sure knows how to buy him shirts and hats :)
Kennedy asked me if she looked like a Rodeo Princess and then gave me her Rodeo princess smile and pose... we are in so much trouble with her!!

 I worked on a project this week. JaNeale bought us this decorative chair a while ago and its been on the front porch. I wanted to redo it with something fun and colorful. Finally I decided what to do!
 Tada!! I just love it dont you!?
 Saturday night we went to Garlands Salmon Fry. This is a huge deal. Its an annual fundraiser for the fire department. In this picture we were about a quarter of the way through the line.. maybe...and this is just the dine in line. The line goes into the building,down through the tents and along probably 3 blocks behind us.They also have a to go line which was just as large. 
 The salmon is smoked and covered in a butter sauce, potato,roll and salad. The salmon is all you can eat. They have guys walking around with trays full and you just raise your hands and they will bring you more. Definitely a must do if you ever have the chance
 Kennedy was starving by the time we finally got our food


We topped the night off with Calls rootbeer floats. I ate so much my belly hurt but it was so good!!

No comments: