Sunday, February 14, 2016

Pre Valentines

Weve been working on making our side by side street legal. Its been a pain and we've spent a bunch of freezing nights in the garage like this!
Kennedy got another x in archery
 We also had the pre-valentines day madness of making a box and putting together all her valentines
Her box turned out super cute and super simple.
 We did our Valentines day presents early this year. I told Chris I wanted to go snowmobiling for my 'present' I like things that we do together a lot more than just getting something. 
Friday we loaded up the sleds. We have been so socked in with inversion lately its disgusting. This is at 11 in the afternoon. You can see how nasty it is.
I gave Chris is presents on Friday. Some more Firemans Mustache wax, some treats, a card and a shirt. There is quite a story when he was younger about how he got a wooden spoon broken over his butt.
 I told K to close her eyes and she would get her present. She did and I walked out empty handed and said "you get to go snowmobiling with us tomorrow (which she already knew she was going)" and she looked at me for a min like is shes serious.. and then said ok!
I made her closer her eyes again and then went into the bedroom and brought out her new camo hoodie, a box of chocolates and a new bow case. Her other bow case had all the zippers break out and its SO HARD to find one that fits a little bow like hers. We found this at Bass Pro in Vegas. She was so excited about the case!

No comments: