Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Some random posts to prove Im still alive

We have spent a lot of time at the archery range trying to get ready for Vegas
 These two goofballs at the dealership. Chris bought a new commuter veh, which is a blue dodge dakota and I have yet to take a picture of!
 I used my new kitchen aid to make bread. I dont know how I ever lived with out one of these before!
 We put a new sight and changed to a whisker biscuit on K's bow and were sighting it in.

 Kennedys 2nd activity days they went sledding and she took cookies.
Her and Dad baked cookies while I was at work. His selfie camera is broke so it sucks.
This girl was so excited!
 and she got her DU membership card and youd think it was made of gold!
 Chris spent all day at his 2nd job reading water meters and repairing the ones that didnt work. He was a little cold when he got home and took a nap by the fire place.
 Kennedy put on a skating show for us in the living room. She will only skate on carpet.. we are working on tile and concrete ha but they are scary still.

 We had our first Waffle Love experience. They constantly are in South Willard and we decided to stop. It wasnt too bad.
 After not going to the gym for MONTHS (like 8) I decided what the hell I have a pack test in a week maybe I should do a trial run and see how it goes. So I strapped on the 45lb weight vest and set out for my 3 mile walk right after eating some Chinese food and go figure it was my best time! I made it in 36:30! You have 45 minutes to complete it. I was super happy with that!
I text Chris and asked him how work was going.
He replied "good just hanging around"

No comments: