Sunday, February 14, 2016

SuperBowl

The day of the Super Bowl I worked a 12 hour shift. We had a nice potluck buffet we put on.
Kennedy and Chris were at Todd and Janas. K of course had to go play at the Okis house. They are so sweet to her and she has so much fun there!
Macee was lovin on Uncle Chris.. she still hates me half the time lol. It must be his mustache.. 
 Mom and Dad got all dressed up for the game. My parents and Todd are HUGE Broncos fans.
 Kennedy and Daddy were cuddling on the couch. She needed some dad love time.
 Finally I was off work and ready for some more buffet! Todd had made smoked ribs and chicken wings plus everything else that the two sets of parents brought! I was stuffed! Jana bought these broncos cupcakes from the same lady who made the firefighter cakes and our wedding cake. My mom made a blue and orange swirl cake with blue and orange frosting. I was so full and it was fabulous!
 I could care less about football. Its just a good excuse for yummy food. It was hilarious watching Chris and Todd and Dad jump up and down and scream. If it was close they were all bolting off the couches and rushing the TV yelling. That was the best entertainment.
And of course the Broncos won so the cheering began!

No comments: