Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby Mini

Today I had a surprise for Kennedy..I didn't tell her what it was.
We stopped and picked up my friend Hailey and headed out to her Aunts house. She has a bunch of Miniature Horses. No not pony's. They are smaller than a pony. One of her minis had just had a little foal 2 weeks ago! We got to go play with this tiny little fuzzball!!
Kennedy thought it was so cute because the mini was so tiny! She kept saying "its just my size!"
Her Aunt let them out into the field and let the little guy run around. He was kicking up his heels and playing speed horse. I love spring!
This group of pictures just makes me laugh. I think it perfectly captures the curiosity of newborns!
Kennedy loved Hailey's moms dog Sophie too
This little guy is named Dude
Hailey's mom and Dude
The rest of her minis
She hooks them up to the buckboard and shows them off in parades! The little buckboard and harnesses were so cute!
Meet Spike. SHE is a big old dog!
Sisters shovelin poop! haha Hailey's mom needed some fertilizer so she bagged up some poop before we left.
Thank you Hailey for taking us out there.. and taking all these pictures for us!!! (It was a little windy if you cant tell!)

No comments: