Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kennedys New Bedding

When all this new living arrangement started 3 weeks ago (and we were still at my moms) Kennedy was having a really hard time sleeping at night. She'd cry and whimper all night long that she wanted to go home, she wanted to go to daddy's, she missed her pony, she missed her bed, she missed me (we were sharing a bed and I was laying with her). She would cuddle up with me and cry because I wasn't close enough to her. She would be crying in her sleep too. When she was at Joe's house (our old house) she would sleep just fine. No problem.

When we moved into our new place I made it a point to get her a bed and bedding set. I figured maybe it would help her feel like it was HERS and help her sleep better. I ordered her a Tangled (shes a little obsessed) bedding set. It came in today and I hadn't told her I'd bought it for her. I opened and unwrapped it all and put it back in the box so it was easier for her to open.
Its hard to tell but she was SO excited about it!
This is her new bedding and bed!
She had to fix the pillow because Rapunzel had to be showing.
Pooker loves her new bed and sheets!

No comments: