Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Place

Kennedy and I moved into our new apartment this Sunday. Our family friend has a mother in law apartment on her house that they've always rented out. My sister Liz was actually living there but she is starting school in April and asked me if I wanted to switch so she could move back in with mom and dad. Um YES! So we moved her out and moved us in! Our new view from the front door. It was snowing. And then rain. Then clear skies. Then hail. Yuck
Joe keeps Kennedy right now during my work week since I'm on nights and hes on leave. She was with me on my days off and got to spend her first nights in our new place. She calls it the Horse House. The apt is totally furnished and decorated. Its full of western decor.

Little monkey kept wanting me to take our picture together but she was trying to dance during the pict so I had to hold her down
And she wanted her picture taken while she was eating too.. So I tried to take her pict and she ended up putting her elbow into her ketchup.
But Kennedy did get to ride Clifford at Walmart so her weekend was complete.

1 comment:

Joni said...

This is so exciting for you and cute Kennedy! I just love all of your pix down the side of your blog, so cute :)