Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Motorcycle ride

My dad was washing his bike because it had winter dust on it. You cant have winter dust on your bike when the sun is shinning. He told me I'd better go get mine and clean it too.
Well once you get rid of the winter dust you have to get rid of the winter fuel too. So we headed to Maverik to fuel up. Once we did he told me we had to go for a ride because our motorcycles don't have reverse so we couldn't back up and go home..hmmm.. I think that might be a trick but I'll get back to you on that one.

So we headed out through Honeyville, to Tremonton, through Thatcher Penrose and out by ATK. Up through Corinne where we had to stop and take a break at the gas station.
Then we headed back home. It was a nice little ride. Only about 60 miles but enough to get them out and going. The weather was great! We only got a little cold but it wasn't bad at all!!

No comments: