Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Princesses, Archers and Pink Eye

Snow White and Belle
Kinlie has these cute princess dresses she brought today for them to dress up in. Kennedy was so in character. She kept calling herself Snow White and Kinlie was Belle. Parker couldn't be left out either.  He was the Handsome Prince
 
To put it lightly my parents are archery FANATICS. They LOVE archery. They shoot several times a week. My dad is VP for the Brigham Bowman Association. They are always off at shoots. My mom teaches Archery as a pt class for Weber State.  I am the black sheep of the family. My sisters both shoot. Their husbands and significant others of the week shoot. I don't really like archery.

When I was younger I used to shoot a bow outside into a hay bale all day long back before it was cool. But its just never really been my thing. Some of the shoots look fun and my dad swears one of these days he's going to have me shooting.. But since I've passed this long its time to start on the next generation.
Kennedy and Kinlie had a blast shooting!

Kennedy got pink eye for the first time this week. Parker came over to my parents yesterday and about half way through the day of them playing we noticed his eyes were all goopy and red. So we tried to keep them separated. But the damage was done. Kennedy woke up this morning all goopy eyed and saying they hurt. Her Dr office is fabulous and just called me in a prescription for eye drops. 2 drops per eye 4 times a day! She's done good so far about them but its day one!!

No comments: