Saturday, May 14, 2011

Archery Set Up

My dad volunteered to take Kennedy camping this weekend. She has been asking non stop to go and they spent today setting up the Brigham Bowmen Primary Childrens Shoot   at the outdoor range in Mantua.
He had Kinlie and Kennedy as his helpers. They were so good for him during the day..we'll see how the night went in the morning  :)
I went up in the evening to visit and eat dinner. All of the campers were starting to come in for the night and they were getting the fire pit ready when I had to leave for work dang it!
Alan showing Kennedy and Kinlie his dogs
Sarah and Hunter.
Picnic time at Gpas camp. Kennedy was showing Sarah the worms her and Kinlie caught during the day.
Kennedy and Kinlie werent eating their burgers... I told them to sit down and eat and Kinlie said I cant Im full.. and my burger is gone. Yeah yeah your burger is gone.. Sure it is. We turned around and sweet little Hunter snagged Kinlies burger. She ate way more than Kinlie did and loved it!
Dad showing Sarah how to make his special salsa. She doesnt cook. She doesnt cut onions or anything like that. She chopped and onion and cilantro! Yay Sarah!
Kennedy and Kinlie helped Alan set up his 'tent'
Dad doing what he does best. Cooking for everyone!
Here ya go mom!! I thought you might be missing out so I took as many pictures as I could before I had to leave for work!!

1 comment:

Joni said...

This looks like so much fun! I can't wait to get our trailer ready and get some camping in!!!