Saturday, May 14, 2011

Well she did it.....

I was not feeling good one morning and was sleeping in a little bit. I had a killer headache and Kennedy was watching a movie in the room with me. She went out into the living room to get a toy and I think I fell asleep for a min. Kennedy is great about not getting into things and just hangs out with me....well usually....

I was sleeping and she came in all excited.

"Mommy!! I have a present for you! Close your eyes!"
Ha they were already closed.
I heard some crinkling of candy wrapper..

I held out my hand and opened my eyes. She was so happy! I look down and this is what I see...

Yeah that's a chunk of her hair... From the front..

I asked her "Did you cut your hair?!"

She said "Yes mom I did! YOU hid the black scissors from me so I searched and searched and searched and found orange scissors in a bag!"

Shame on me for hiding scissors from her!!

Its hard to tell but its just that little chunk on the front.

I told her that since she knew she wasn't supposed to play with scissors she couldn't have the rest of her ice cream today.

Miss Smarty Pants said "That's fine mommy. When I go to dads house today he'll give it to me"

Fantastic. She thinks shes 17!

No comments: