Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Turkey Hunting

For the first year ever I bought a Turkey Tag. It didnt used to be a general season option until the year before last. It opened on May 2nd but I haven't had much time to go out yet. I got off work at 6am on Saturday morning and headed out for a little bit.
It was such a pretty early morning hike
I was sitting on the hillside and you cant tell but down where the white house is were a large momma moose and a big calf out playing in the grass.
Now this is some good camo matching!
I didn't have much luck after a few hours in one spot so I headed to another
Dont worry mom I took good care of your Jeep
Didn't see any turkeys at all this day. They didn't answer the calls or anything. I guess I'll just get to dress in camo and go out looking again!

No comments: