Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Friends are AMAZING!

The people I work with aren't just my work friends. They are my best friends outside of work also. They are amazing! This year for my birthday they SPOILED ME!
They brought in chocolate cupcakes. CAMO plates. 6 layer dip. Yes 6 layer. No onions.
And a great birthday hat!
Oh and did I mention Caramel Caribou ice cream!!
My other awesome friend got me a new Wii game !
And look what they did! I had my moms car because mine was in the shop (don't worry mom I washed it and cleaned it good)
Yep they took the time to blow up about 50 balloons. Seriously. It was full of them! But look how sweet a 12 pack of Dr Pepper under all those!
Honestly there had to be 50 balloons. I took them into the house for Kennedy to play with. She said "Mom that's exactly what I wanted for your birthday! Balloons!!!!!"
Thank you! You guys are absolutely the best ever! You made this birthday amazing and I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends! Love you guys!

No comments: