Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mine and Kinlies Bdays

Mine and Kinlies birthdays are one day apart. Hers is on the 24th and mine is the 25th. We celebrated them together this year. Mom is still off in Alabama with FEMA so it was just us girls and Dad.

My dad made and decorated the birthday cakes. The cake he made for me was FABULOUS and cracked me up! It was too perfect!!!
Here is Kinlies cowgirl pet shop cake
We were both spoiled! My parents got me a new fishing rod and reel.. Pink.. a pink tackle box and pink power bait and pink jigs haha! I think if my dad could have found pink hooks he would have bought those too!
Kinlie got a bunch of new pet shops
Elysha and Dane got me this cute sign for Kennedy and I's room in the apartment
Kinlie got a DS from her mom
And a cowgirl hat and shirt from Aunt Jessy and Kennedy. She has been NEEDING a cowgirl hat. She has one at her dads house but said she cant be a cowgirl at grandmas house with out one. After she opened it she said "Jessy I knew you were gonna get me a cowgirl hat!!!"
Grandma and Grandpa got her a stick horse that makes noise
Time for cake!
Liz got me some awesome Crackle nail polish I'd been wanting. I got 3 crackle colors and some clear coat.... so of course us girls had to do our nails!
Elysha and her new brown hair
Liz doing her toenails
Liz couldn't do her left hand.. and Elysha couldn't figure out how to paint them facing her...really... so this is how she figured out to pain Liz's nails for her haha
I was absolutely spoiled! Thank you!!!!!
'
Thank you to my wonderful family!! You guys sure did great! Love you all!

No comments: