Saturday, May 14, 2011

Good Weather FINALLY!

Today was absolutely GORGEOUS! Mid 70's. Sunny. Clear skies. It was so nice to FINALLY have decent weather.. its only mid May! My dad wanted to take Kennedy camping over night with him since she's been beggin to go. My morning started out with Joe calling at 1230 to tell me Echo had escaped out and the neighbors had been chasing him all over town. Stinkin pony! He's a little escape artist. Every now and then he feels like he wants to escape and takes off!

After I ran up to the house (cause Joe was at work) he'd been caught and was on his way back to the pen. I couldn't fall asleep after I was done with the horse stuff. I decided the weather was too good to waste I was going to go for a motorcycle ride.

When I have free time to go for a drive or whatever I like to go to places that are in my work area that are more rural or that I dont get to drive regularly. I like to try and keep up on landmarks and things in the area...A big part of my job is being able to know where people are when they dont and figure it out by the clues the give!

I started out going over North Ogden Divide
Up around Pineview and onto Trappers Loop.
I love being able to ride my motorcycle and have tons of snow on the mountains and be in a tshirt!
I came onto 84 and to 15 back into Willard. It was a great ride and so nice to get out and get some sun!.....Well I got a little too much sun have a nice tan line from my gloves

No comments: