Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dinner at Zacks

Monday night Zack cooked Kennedy and I dinner
Needed to try out his grill
We played on the swing set on his backyard while he cooked
Kennedy loves his swing set
Our griller
I must say the steaks and brats were pretty awesome!
Hes single ladies...
I'll get you the hook up!
Has a job
Owns a house
Likes kids
Can cook
haha just let me know!

Of course Kennedy couldn't swing with out Zacky Poo
That's what she calls him
and he hates it

This is Kennedy's fox
He has been going everywhere with us lately
You can see in most of the pictures hes there while we swing
He went to Walmart with us
She dresses him up
It was a fun night
Kennedy and I spider swung and we were laughing so hard
We took turns making animal noises
Quizzed her on counting in Spanish and some Spanish words she knows
and giggled and giggled

No comments: