Sunday, April 15, 2012

Plans who needs them

Lately Im pretty sure all Ive done is just run in circles!
So much to get done in every day and now Im working day shift after 6 years of graves
Plus we kind of a fly by the seat of our pants family!!
Seriously its almost funny
When I got home from getting my tattoo Liz was packing up some bags and decided on an impromptu trip.. that day..
So she called me an hour or so later and needed me to help her dye her hair
We were crackin up
I dont dye hair
Ive never dyed mine
But we had fun haha
I had to help her rinse it out
Somethings are only funny to sisters Ive decided
I was washing her hair out for her and she randomly says
"Your boobs look really good from this angle"
Then I accidentally sprayed her in the ear from laughing so hard which only made me laugh harder
Or when I was driving her to the airport that night (for the impromptu trip)we were rockin out to music and she was fist bumping so hard w her ipod in her hand it made it shuffle
I mean really what would I do with out that entertainment!?
Saturday we celebrated my Great Grandma Bartons 96th Birthday down at her home at Legacy House in Bountiful
Here is our 5 generation picture
Me, Kennedy, Great Grandma Agnes Barton, Dad and
Grandpa Barton
I had to leave work and scramble to get down there in time
Then had to head to the store and home to make chili for the potluck at work
After making a few stops with one very tired whinny kid I realized Zack still had my crock pot..
So I tried to call him and he didn't answer
I stopped by his house and he wasn't there but I saw his truck at the fire station just down the road so I stopped in
WELL as I was tracking him down to get his keys they were setting up fireworks
It was Founders Day for Willard
Got his keys
Ran to his house
Got my crock pot
and then the fire works started
So I figured whats 20 more minutes
Its only 9:00 pm
I only still have to cook chili and put Kennedy in bed before 6am
Kennedy and I had to take him back the keys anyways so we watched the fireworks
It was good timing
I love this one
That is a firework not the moon
You can see where it started on the ground, the smoke and right as it starts to pop
Kennedy loved it
This picture here made it all worth it
Happy Founders Day Willard!

No comments: