Sunday, April 15, 2012

Phoenix Tattoo

I went and got my 3rd tattoo
I had several people recommend Lost Art on 25th st in Ogden
THEY WERE FABULOUS!
SO clean. So nice
Big Dave did my ink and he was a blast
I had a few friends stop in through out the process and one took this pict for me

The outline done
And some color
I didnt want a lot but some accents
And here it is a few days after its been healing
I absolutely LOVE it
I am so so happy with how it turned out
The reason I chose the Phoenix is I love the story behind it
I feel like in life lately so much I have decided what I want
Ive picked a path and started working on it
Everything goes up in flames and I find myself starting again from the beginning over and over
The Phoenix goes for so long and then lights on fire to start a new
It rebuilds from the ashes and comes back stronger than before
I chose to have it flying as its changing because I feel like its fighting the change
It knows whats going to happen but it keeps holding out thinking it can make it work
But in reality you cant stop it
I fight the change
I have my mind made up on what I want or am going to do and I try my damndest to stick to it
But you cant stop the fire
All you can do is rise from the ashes and take the scars you have
and start over stronger

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JESS,
I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON! YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SO STRONG... I MUST SAY I'M JEALOUS:)

Unknown said...

Thank you! you are too sweet! Who are you lol it didnt leave a name

Shelly said...

Lol sorry, this is Shelly:) I know we never talk, but I love reading your blogs and seeing how your doing... We saw Kennedy one night at J&D's waiting for her dad to get off and she is a cutie! She was running around with my little boy and washing his face, they were having a good time! She says how do you know me we never met!? It was funny. Good talking to you!

Shelly said...

Oh yeah, and you know I'm far from sweet! lol