Saturday, April 28, 2012

Francom Benefit Concert

Last Saturday there was a benefit motorcycle ride for Officer Francom
It was the Whiskey 12 memorial ride
I wasn't able to ride because I had to work
BUT I was able to make it to the benefit concert at Brewskis afterwards
Crossfire (the band full of cops) was playing
They had all kinds of food set out for everyone and part of the proceeds went to the families
Kandace and I supporting the cause!
I love my Kandace!
Shes the best
Crossfire
We were able to get the hook up on the ride shirts..
They were sold out but when you know people it helps
Rick (works at Brewskis) was photo bombin us in most pictures
He cracks me up!
Chaddy and Kandace
Chris and I
Kandace with Carol and Jim Gent
It was a great night out for a great cause!!!
It was so good to see everyone and so many of the strike force agents involved also
I didnt post a lot of picts of those people because ya know under cover stuff like that!
Thats why its pretty much all just Kandace Chad Chris and I

No comments: