Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kennedys New Bike

Kennedy has never had a bicycle before
She was too young
and then where we spent the last year living really didnt have much space for her to ride at
but now that we're in our town home shes got a lot more places to ride and play!
I decided it was time for a bike
She had been riding Kinlies while it was at our house
I thought about getting her one for Easter but my mom made a good point
She said the Easter Bunny isn't Santa you know
So today Kennedy and I went to the store
I didnt tell her why we were going there
We walked into the bike section and I let her ride a few as usual
See what one fit her the best
She found a little friend and they were riding together lol
I let her ride it around for a while and then told her to ride it to the check stand so we could pay for it
You should have seen her face!!!
She was so excited!
I let her ride her bike through the store
Cute older ladies kept stopping her asking her if she was getting a new bike and telling her how lucky she was
She rode it all the way out to the car and it sat in the back seat with her
Dang kid is growing up so fast!

No comments: