Saturday, April 28, 2012

Willard bay

Wednesday we all went down to Willard Bay for a picnik and to play
I didnt think it was going to be warm enough to play in the water so I only dressed Kennedy in a tank top and shorts
Parker and Kinlie showed up in their swimsuits
When we got there it was nice and overcast and a little windy but warm
I had gone to the dollar store and stocked up on beach toys for Kennedy to play with and share
She HAD to get these sunglasses

Liz and Kinlie-bean
Parker throwing sand around


Well I was wrong
They played pretty much NON stop in the water!
Sandwhich time!
Mom and Parker playing
Kennedy got a little cold so she cuddled with Grandma
She took off her wet clothes and wanted run around in her undies
My cute little Coppertone Baby
Kinlie gatherin seashells

Parker couldnt be left out
He wanted to be in his undies too!

No comments: