Friday, September 14, 2012

Lifeflight

Yesterday Kennedy, Kinlie and Parker went with Elysha to take my dad to the drs office
When they were leaving pilot Earl gave the kids a tour of the lifeflight helicopter and told them all about it
Showed them the equipment inside and all kinds of stuff
They all loved it!
Us three sisters have been trading around babysitting most the time
Usually one of us has all 3 kids on our day off
Thats part of the reason we put Kennedy and Parker in the same preschool
CARPOOL! 
Elysha had all three and got them ready to go to school
Its a scheduling act because their preschool starts at 12:15 in Brigham City and Kinlies kindergarten starts at 12:20 in Willard
I was on my way to work this morning and headed to drop Kennedy off to MarDee
I was at that not late but close to time.. Ok I like to be to work early so if its later than that its late to me
Of course I get stuck by a train
A long train!
As soon as I pull up to stop Long Train Running by Doobie Brothers came on 
I couldnt help but start laughing

No comments: