Thursday, September 20, 2012

School School and more School


We have been so full of school around here!
I swear thats all our days are sometimes
Kinlie was so cute headed into school all by herself
It was the first time she didnt want to be walked to class
Kennedy was so excited to wear her new dress and new shoes to school
She had them on before I even woke up that morning!
Parker and Kennedy went on their first field trip this Wednesday
They were so excited!
And maybe I was a little excited to get to tag along too
First they started at Paul's Patch fruit stand
They learned about all the different fruits and vegetables there
Which ones had seeds
The colors 
You cant hardly see their little heads over the squash

Then we walked over to the Canyon View Animal Hospital 
The kids got a pretty good tour of the vets office
Kennedy and Parker were so excited to get to wear "vet doctor hats"
They got to see all the kennels and places they keep animals
X rays of a momma dog and the puppies inside
A heart full of heart worm
Hips and broken legs
They got to see where the animals stayed if you went on vacation
The lady giving the tour had her dog there and let the kids play with it
Parker was so cute
He kept looking over at me the whole field trip and waving and smiling
Or he would come over and hang onto my leg saying Hi Auntie Jessie
He even came over and cuddled up next to me at the vets office on the couch
When I took him home he said 
"My dad said you dont have to bring me home. You can keep me all day long!"
At the fruit stand they each got a free little pumpkin'
We stopped on the way home and got Kennedy some paints to paint it with and let her go wild
  

 

As we were eating dinner Kennedy hopped up on my lap and said I just need some mommy time
So we sat and cuddled and loved for a minute
Then she wanted to take pictures



No comments: