Saturday, December 27, 2014

Kennedys First Dance Recital


Wednesday was Kennedys first dance recital. We had to be at Newgate Mall at 6:00. That day I had to work so the night before I put her hair in 'marshmallows' as she calls them so it would be partially curled and then I could just recurl it before we left. Well she woke up that morning and one had fallen out and gone straight. Dance mom fail!
 Second Dance mom fail of the day was she needed to have on mascara and lipstick.. I own neither! Im a lipgloss girl and I have really long eye lashes naturally so mascara makes them fall out so I dont wear it. We got her hair all curled up. Some pink lipgloss on and light makeup and she was ready to go. She was SO excited and looked so dang cute.

 They had one dance on stage. I dont even remember what song they danced to. It was adorable though.




 Grandma Chris, Kinlie, Grandma Jana, Grandpa Todd, Grandma JaNeale, Grandpa Jimmy and Uncle Hunter were all there to watch her. She felt like a little star. Daddy came straight from work and brought her flowers. It made her cry.



She did so good! 

No comments: