Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week 50- JP, Sugar cookies and the Dentist

Tuesday night Willard City had its city dinner. Chris was at class. Todd was in Cali. Dad was in Vegas... I wasnt going by myself! I took JP as my date. Everyone was standing up introducing their wives and I stood up and introduced JP as my wife for the night. We had Maddox and then Taylor, Zack, JP and I went back to our house to hang out for a while after. 
 Wednesday after archery Kini Bean came back and had dinner at our house. They were so excited to get a play date together. 
 Thursday night while Chris was at class Miss K and I had a cookie night. We made a bunch of sugar cookies and frosted them. Pretty sure she ate more dough than made into cookies


 We took a plate to my mom, one to Roy and Kathy, one to Grandma Tammy and we dropped off a plate to Todd and Jana. Todd was coming home from Cali that night so Kennedy made him a welcome home note to go with the cookies.
After that she says to me "Mom I think it would be a great date night end if we snuggled on the couch and watched Elf"  What a great idea! We love that movie.
 Friday night after I shot my swan we had to stop at my moms house. K was so worn out she fell asleep on my lap. Sometimes being so big she is still so little.
 Our weekend was full of hunting, drying out our clothes and going back out hunting again. Our living room was a disaster.
 Miss Ry watching Tangled on Grandmas tablet during Sunday dinner. She loves her Tangled.
 Kennedy had to get 2 cavities filled. It was really kind of one but it was touching both teeth. She was pretty nervous.
 Well they fixed the two cavities. Then he said her two front teeth on the right are pretty loose and her other teeth are starting to push them do you want me to just pull them out? I said sure! She hates wiggling and pulling her teeth. Its easier than fighting with her and then they have room to grow in right. So he took care of those. I had never saw teeth pulled before. He went and checked her other teeth. One of her other fillings had cracked around the tooth so he redid that filling too. Poor peanut had two spots numbed where her cavity was filled, her two front teeth parts numbed and her other side of her mouth numbed to fix the cavity. Plus a bunch of gas.. She was SO drugged up and numbed by the time we were done. We went to Walmart for a few things. 
 She was still insistent on going to Old Grist Mill still for her celebration lunch of being good at the dentist and having no cavities in her xray. It was hilarious trying to watch her eat. She couldn't figure out how to drink from a straw. We settled on soup figuring that would be the easiest and of course a mint chocolate chip brownie.
She was so excited for the tooth fairy to come that night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems like the kids had a lot of fun on their play date. And it looks like you guys have been enjoying hunting, considering that you had to wash your hunting clothes right away just to use them again. It’s great to know that Kennedy went through with the dental visit well. Most kids gets nervous, and often bursts into tears. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us. Have a great day!


Brian Derrick @ Falls Park Dentistry