Saturday, December 27, 2014

Week 51- wood hauling, christmas treats and dog collars

Tuesday night for fire drill we did a mix between Yoga and Pilates. It was HORRIBLE!!!! We have been trying to do at least 30 minutes of PT each drill night. There was an instructor that came in and taught us. Half our class was in jeans and cowboy boots. Our chief wore his camo pants and shirt because they are the easiest to move in. Most our department is men over the age of 40... Im sure she walked in and thought what the hell! That was the worst workout I have ever done in my life. I hurt SO BAD afterwards. Like two days later my legs were still not working and I dont mean just sore I mean completely not working to where I dont have the muscle strength to sit down. She kicked out butts!

Wednesday was K's dance recital
Thursday Daddy was at class so chores were up to K and I. We let the dogs out and she hauled up some wood to the house. Child slave labor at its best!
She kept saying "I can feel my muscles getting bigger! Dad and I need to get a weight set so we can work out and get big muscles together"
Shooter wanted to help. K dropped a piece of wood and he took off carrying it to the house
 Jana knew we were home alone so she invited us over to help make Christmas goodies. We made a bunch of cookies and put together plates. Kennedy helped Grandpa dip the pretzels
 Friday Tammy invited us out to dinner at Bellas. We had a family Christmas party for JaNeales family on Saturday so I made two batches of fudge, one candy cane and the other Andes mint chocolate and then made cupcakes with white and green Christmas Trees on top. We were all set for the party.

While I was doing that Chris was learning how to make paracord dog collars. He was watching a YouTube tutorial. He had to guide that next morning so he was excited to try out his new collars on the dogs. He made Rue a pink and silver one.
 Shooter got an orange and black one
 Super proud of him. His collars turned out awesome!
 Kennedy colored a picture for Chris and I and put it under the tree


No comments: