Monday, October 12, 2015

Halloween decor, Dads elk, K's talk


Kennedy couldn't wait to help Grandpa Todd set up all his Halloween decorations. She was asking for about a week before they finally had time to set them up
 The neighborhood kids LOVE the blow up decorations. There was a whole pile of kids in the yard 'helping' while we set them up.

 Every night we are there Kennedy has to go out at dark and make sure they blow up correctly and there are no problems with them.

 Dad wasnt able to make it to Chris and Todds party because he was out elk hunting and Sunday he got his elk!
 This is my life.. every day...
One month left
 Chris ordered a new motor for his boat and is in love. It was supposed to be built in 4 weeks and it ended up being 6. The suspense was killing him! Finally he got it and was able to get it on the boat. 
 Class 3 days a week fries my brain. If this is any proof here..
We had to use the IO guns (pretty much a 14 gauge needle on a drill so that you can put an iv in bone marrow) and I made pretty eggs with mine. I drilled as man holes in one as I could then decorated the next 3.
My initials
 a flower
 if you ever want a pretty IO you know who to call
and no the eggs are NOT hard boiled. They are raw.
 It was really really tough for K to be gone for 4 days.. be home for 3 and then I leave for 4 days. I was missing her a lot! Thankfully she had Dad to keep an eye on her. I got to talk to her every night and they sent me a pict of them cuddling in the recliner watching Tv
 I missed this guy a lot too. I dont like being on vacation away from him yet.. maybe give it another 20 years :)
 Sunday K had a primary program. We went to watch. She was so happy we came to church with her. Their program was really cute and then she had a little talk she had to give too. This was hers :)
 Chris and Chico taking a nap at my parents

No comments: