Monday, November 2, 2015

Crazy hair, archery, dishes, new arrows for K and Grandma & Grandpas mission picts

Kennedy had crazy hair day at school. She had to wear her Broncos shirt so she could have blue hair!
 Weve been practicing IVs and this is a lot easier than always poking someone!
 Kennedy has been rocking it at archery
 After Sunday dinner K went over and started doing dishes so Grandma didnt have to. She wanted to help and do it all by herself. She makes me so proud!
 and weve been making lots of arrows lately! We set up a spot upstairs. I made K new arrows with pretty wraps and vanes for her bow. She loves them and has been shooting them well!
 I also made my first batch of green salsa! Cant wait to see how ti turns out.
Grandma and Grandpa also had me come take their mission plaque pictures for them. They actually started serving mid July but hadnt had their picture taken yet!

No comments: