Monday, November 2, 2015

Garth Brooks

This week our Garth Brooks concert was finally here! We were so excited. 
We headed to SLC and ate at Crown Burger, kind of a tradition.. and the place was FREAKING PACKED. I mean the line went around all the tables and back to where you order. Despite that it was fast! Their service was great. Us girls were able to snag a table while the boys waited in line. From there we walked over to the concert. We actually had pretty decent seats!


 I wasn't sure starting out because we were kind of on the side of the stage. They had the entire arena seating open. There wasn't an empty seat once it started!
 The first act out was one of his backup singers and she did awesome!
Karyn Rochelle 
 Then it was time for Garth! I had never been to one of his shows before. I like Garth but Im just not a HUGE I HAVE TO GO TO HIS SHOW fan. 
That was BEFORE the show..




 IT. WAS. AWESOME.
 He of course was on tour with Trisha 


The show was so good! Hes such a good entertainer!
They used the whole stage the whole night. I never once felt like we had bad seats or got shafted on the view. Such great energy. Definitely would go again!

No comments: