Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Golden Spike 3D shoot

This years Golden Spike shoot was different for me than years before. To start with I didnt help set up at all. We changed the shoot to Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
I was dying of the sinus infection and dealing with Austins passing on Thursday. My time was a lot less out there. Friday I had to work. Saturday I went out for a while and had to come home early for making the arrangement. Sunday I was out there for a while but had to leave before tear down for the viewing. I felt horrible and I wasnt in the mood to take many pictures, which is sad because the shoot this year was amazing!!!
Todd and Jana shot on Friday. My sister sent me this pict to rub it in.
 Saturday we helped run the shoot for a while and then we go the opportunity to shoot. Our group was Taylor, Me, Chris and my nephew Parker. It was so fun having him shoot with us!


 They had a lot of difficult shots this year





That next day we worked the shoot as well. Kennedy shot with Parker, Lexi, Dallas Jetta, Mesa and Shelby helped supervise. Thats quite a wild crew!






 I love how they both look back at each of their parents like "did I shoot good!?"



The shoot was so successful! So much hard work was put into it and we had a great turn out!

No comments: