Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Timp Shoot

Last Saturday Todd, Jana, Kennedy and I drove over to Heber for the Timp indoor shoot. We figured there might be a line to start with so we planned on being there just after 8 when they opened... and apparently everyone else had the same idea!! When we got there #11 was shooting and we were #51!!! We figured maybe a 2 hour wait. Get some breakfast, hang out, no biggie. Well they had some VERY VERY SLOW shooters in the first groups that took forever. We're talking 10+ minutes to shoot 2 arrows. They had to pull up, let down, start over etc. It was ridiculous. Finally once they made their way through the line picked up again. We ended up waiting almost 5 hours!! We had breakfast, went to Sportsman's Warehouse, Todd showed me some places Chris spent his time at (his Grandpa, JaNeales dad used to live in Heber)
FINALLY it was our time to shoot.
Kennedy was attached to Grandpa the whole day. She had to follow him around, know where he was at all times and shoot with him.


 I struggled bad my first half.. like worst I have ever shot in my entire life
 Finally by our second half and our selfie my game improved.. like I shot 46 points higher in my second half than my first!



 Kennedy shot very well!

 I think its safe to say she had fun







 Poor peanut was all tuckered out from a long day of shooting!
 I ended up placing 4th in my class, just out of the money. 
Jana placed 6th!
I came home after this shoot and changed a few things with my arrows and hopefully that makes a difference!

No comments: