Sunday, June 5, 2011

Causey Ride over Memorial

Finally got another nice day over memorial weekend and it was time to get out the motorcycles!
Went through Ogden Canyon
The Ogden River was so high! There were so many places were the water was at the bottom of the decks along the river.
The river up by South Fork
It was so wide and so fast!
More flooding at South Fork
A deer decided to try and race us
Causey Dam
The most full I have ever seen it in my life
My FRIEND Zack
I know there are some of you out there who have a difficult time reading so I will say it again in case you missed it...
This is my
FRIEND
On the way back home we stopped at Carlos and Harley's in the Upper Valley.
I really wasn't that impressed with the food.
However the service there was FANTASTIC!!!
I saw this in the bathroom and loved it!
Coming down over the North Ogden Divide

No comments: