Monday, June 13, 2011

Jenny Poons Date

My friend Jenny Poon was a little bit of a city girl..
She'd never really shot guns much.
Never rode and driven a 4 wheeler..
Well all thats changed this weekend!

Her kids were spending time at their Grandparents.
Her hubby was out of town..
So I told her I was gonna take her on a date.
A Jess date.
And that her life would never be the same again

Im not sure if she believed me or not but I was right :)
I decided to give her a little taste of the Barton lifestyle

Her and my dad and sister took the 4 wheelers up to the shooting spot. A few more of us brought up all the supplies in a truck (and Kennedy)
On the way up there my sister Liz rolled my moms 4 wheeler.
She was able to flip it back over by herself and keep on riding like nothing happened.
She got a little scratched up but wasnt hurt.

Dad showing Jenny how the gun works

Henry .22 lever action

.22 pistol shoot off

Kennedy shooting the Browning Citori.
This gun was my Great Grandpas, My Grandpas, My Dads, I shot it for a long time. My sister bought it and now Kennedy has shot it. Thats 5 generations!

.40 cal handgun

Dad shooting the AR-15

Jenny and the AR

Kennedy got a little bored

Dad throwing up some clays for Jenny and I

20 gauge vs .22 rifle with clays in the air
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

WOO HOO Smoked it!

Look at that smile!

I love how you can see the clay pigeon in this picture

Dad setting a target course for us

Jenny driving the 4 wheeler
I'm proud to announce Jenny is an AWESOME shot!!
She did fantastic.
I think she's converted
She kept saying I love shooting guns! I need a gun! I need a 4 wheeler!!!
I am going to have a talk with my parents because I was deprived my whole life!

Haha I love it!
We sure know how to party!
After we headed back down and had a BBQ of burgers, hot dogs, pico de gallo, Barton macaroni salad, salsa, and cookies

I know it doesn't sound like much fun at all :)

No comments: