Monday, June 20, 2011

Spot

A long time ago my friend Hailey got a fish
A fish she called Spot.
A fish Kennedy renamed to Goldie.
Hailey decided she needed to go on vacation to Arizona with her family.
She asked Kennedy and I to fish sit.
I warned her thoroughly...YOUR FISH WILL DIE.
I have bad luck with goldfish.. plus I have a 3 year old.
She reassured me over and over it would be ok if Spot/Goldie died..
I warned her again
YOUR FISH WILL DIE

Hailey brought over Spot/Goldie on the Friday she left.
Goldie lasted exactly 2 hour at our house before Kennedy fed him bread.
Goldie lasted exactly 24 hours and 3 minutes before Kennedy came into the bedroom carrying Goldie.. saying "look mom! Goldies dead!"
With lifeless Goldie/Spot in her hands as she thrusts him into my face

It was really a tragic incident.
She said the monsters were coming after Goldie and she had to save him from them..
But no worries she reassured me "hes dead but his mouth still goes like this" (making fish face motions)
yes.
She made his dead body make fish faces still.. No wonder he didn't float. He sunk.

We went to Walmart and bough Spot/Goldie II.
He has survived much longer!
Good thing Hailey's back in town!

No comments: