Sunday, June 5, 2011

Idaho

This weekend I wanted to get a group of people together and do a run through Idaho on the motorcycles
No one but Zack was able to go this weekend.
And in case you missed it on the last post...
HES MY FRIEND
I understand this is my blog. And I can say whatever I want to on here. Its my scrapbook. My pictures, my life etc.
I know I dont have to defend myself to anyone.
But this helps stop the rumors from going on by people seeing the pictures and going
bla bla bla oh my gosh!
Guess what I saw!
So I say to those people... Most my friends are married and have families. 
Things like that. I have NO girls to go on a motorcycle ride with.
My moms gone in Alabama still.
I dont like riding my motorcycle alone.
Especially through places that arent well traveled.
So now that all thats outta the way lets look at some pictures!

We left Utah and headed up through Logan to Preston.
We stopped at this fabulous deli where they had this..
...

This heavenly brownie with nice mint and chocolate frosting.
Not cheap frosting.
GOOD chocolatey frosting
The best part was..
It was 99 cents!
I LOVE IDAHO!!!
Next we went along I-36 over to Malad
I had never drove on this stretch before and it was such a nice road!!
Dont worry mom. We were on a deserted road going about 5 mph when we took the pictures.
We were safe I promise.
We headed into the Caribou National Forest
And found this neat cave!
We stopped in Malad before we headd home
It was such a nice ride!
The weather was beautiful but not sunny enough to get a good sunburn. 

1 comment:

Joni said...

Wow, you have definitely been making the most of the great weather we are having. Lots of beautiful pix! I'm with you, I love Idaho too! Sorry that you are dealing with people making stupid assumptions. Hang in there girl and just keep enjoying your life!