Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fishing Round 2

Kennedy and I had a little time to kill before I had to go to work
We ran up to the spillway to try fishing again.
No luck.
Not even a bite!
But she had a blast!

Yeah Mom I know I'm dirty!
And I love it!
My fav picture
She got bored and had to play in the water behind us
I always joke that Kennedy has her moms attention span.
She does.
And for the most part I dont really have a long one.
If Im really really interested in something I can...
But Im the first to admit Im easily distracted...
..
..
While we were fishing Kennedy was playing all around.
She cant hold still either
She wanted to hold her pole
Then she didnt
Then she wanted to hold it
Then she wanted to play in the water
Then she was catching alligators

I was trying to talk to her about how to hold her pole and sit still and wait for a fish to tug on the line..
Well as Im talking.. Im mid sentance..
She blurts out..
...
..
MOM!!!!!! I SEE SOMETHING SHINY!!!!
Yep.. shes got my attention span

No comments: