Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 45- The big VD

Kennedy got Chris some feeding duck decoys
I had a special little photo shoot done with Miss Erin from Rebellion Photography
Shes amazing and the pictures turned out really good!
Chris got me this belt Ive been wanting
and we gave Kennedy tickets to Disney On Ice in March
Chris had to work all day and had class all night long so we saw him pretty much for 1 hour
VD was spent with me and K hanging out
We started the morning with heart pancakes and scrambled eggs
She ate 3 pancakes!


Kennedy got to do her very first Valentines day at school!
She was SO excited
She had Brave cards to fill out that came with pencils
They made these cute pictures at school
It was so fun to listen to and see their excitement as they looked at their cards, ate their candy and talked about the fun they had at school
I whipped up some heart burgers for dinner
marinated them for a while and used a cookie cutter to make the shape
Then I also made my very first batch of rice crispy treats
I don't know how in my entire life I have NEVER made rice crispies.. but I hadn't 
Made them pink of course and covered the bottoms in chocolate
Nothing says love like meat wrapped in bacon!
I wrapped the heart burgers with bacon on the outside and baked them in the oven so it would stay

I don't know if shes nervous about her upcoming surgery or what but this kid wouldn't leave my side all day long
Every time I turned around it was mom mom mom mom
Guess what
I love you
Happy Valentines day
Happy Valentines night
I love you
mom mom mom mom mom mom mom
non stop kisses and hugs

No comments: