Sunday, February 10, 2013

Days 39-40

Friday night was a long one
I had to redo my pee test at work because it was too diluted from all the water I chugged!
I had a massive headache that was making me want to puke
Tired and so was Kennedy
Poor girl fell asleep by 5pm
Chris cooked for the night and ordered Maddox Take out..
Well he actually had me order it.. and went to pick it up after I got in a fight with stupid Walmart when they didn't and wouldn't fulfill my order I placed..and they charged me for
By this time when I called in the order I NEEDED their pie special they had.. $4.99 for a full pie
OH MY GOSH 
The chocolate cream pie is AMAZING
I hurt myself with it
After we ate Chris had to go to EMT class
Kennedy was out
I dished myself up a HUGE piece of pie and cuddled up in the recliner to watch The Wedding Singer
Saturday after I got off work Chris and I went and OFFICIALLY BOOKED the place for our WEDDING!
We had debated on different places, initially I had wanted this one.. but we talked about going some where else.. and back and forth
We decided this was going to be the best/easiest/nicest/cheapest place!
I was so stinking giddy as we were filling out the paperwork and making it all official
I couldn't stop smiling and envisioning how we were going to have it decorated
Then we headed to his parents house and Derek, Ash, Ry, Todd, Jana, Chris and I all went to Andys for dinner
We lucked out and got a table pretty much right as we walked in.. and it was packed!
I usually get their souvlaki but went with the steak this time 
It was amazing

No comments: