Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 49-Cutting wood and fixing snowmobiles

Monday I went into work
I had applied for vacation but it was denied..
I showed up and wasnt on the schedule and my shift was covered!
They were a little short so I stayed and worked for 4 hours and then headed to help Chris work on the snowmobiles

Dad and Chris had to do some jerry rigging to get the clutch off
Then Dad needed some help splitting wood
We went through a lot of wood!
Everything he had left was split and stacked!
This was the first time Ive ever used a wood splitter, we had always done it by hand before

Miss Kennedy was on one Monday night!
She came down stairs like this and said 
"Mother Im ready for the dinner party.."

It was also the night before Kennedys surgery
I was a little nervous
Kennedy and I fell asleep cuddling while Chris was at class
He took this pict of us when he got home lol


No comments: